R: Congratulations to former MP Jason Kenney & new MP Bob Benzen on their decisive election victories!
Especially during these trying times, it is a great honour for me to represent you:
Highlights from our Recent Calgary-Lougheed Open House:
- Repay the debt, & eliminate the deficit.
- Cut personal, business, & carbon taxes.
- Reduce the size of gov’t, & freeze public sector salaries.
- Flat-line public service contracts, & control spending—across the board.
- Renegotiate a better equalization agreement with Ottawa.
- “Serenity’s Bill” (deaths of children in care) should be passed.
- There should be no secrecy re: the revamp of the education curriculum.
- Work WITH the energy industry & New West partnership, not AGAINST them.
- NDP spending over $30 million on advertising for the Climate Leadership Plan (& light bulbs, shower heads, power bars, & thermostats)—is a misuse of taxpayer money; & instead, job creation should be a top priority for this gov’t.
- The NDP needs to start listening, & stop taxing the average middle-class Albertan into non-existence.
Invitations--please contact us if you would you like:
- A special scroll to commemorate a graduation, birth, anniversary, or other important event—it would be our pleasure to assist!
- The Bridlewood-Somerset Comm- Assoc- need Members-please contact them if you would like to help your neighbourhood be the best it can be!