I was humbled & honoured to attend your Inauguration—it was an unforgettable & inspiring occasion!
Right: Thanks to all Calgary-Lougheed residents who attended our Annual Christmas Open House: I truly appreciate your invaluable input—all year long!
Bottom: It was an honour to introduce the Law family at the Legislature:
I support the rights of families to choose how to educate their children!
- re: the fact that the NDP are spending $1.4 Billion on Electricity Power Purchase Agreements (to have companies simply rip up contracts, as the NDP fast-tracks the elimination of coal); $9 Million of your hard-earned taxpayer dollar trying to convince you that the Carbon Tax is actually good for you; & much more
- making helpful suggestions on how the gov’t can mitigate & prevent the life & death scourge of Opioid Drug Abuse
- drawing attention to the crisis of mass resignations from gov’t Agencies, Boards, & Commissions;
- raising the alarm bell re: inadequacies in treatment re: the health of Indigenous Albertans
- asking why the NDP are breaking their own promises re: decreasing school fees, as per the last election
I also raised 3 points of order re: the new Election Financing Act, which vastly skews the advantage in favour of the NDP.
It was a pleasure to table Calgary-Lougheed letters opposed to the Veterinarians Bill (which was so intrusive that the legislation was pulled off the table, like a number of other bills that had not been consulted upon properly)